Sunday 22 March 2015

Project 333 spring 2015

Spring is around the corner so this means a new capsule wardrobe! Curious which 33 items will grace my closet these 3 months? 
Selecting 23 basics means I only had to pick 10 more items for my spring 2015 capsule. Today I will show you these 10 items!

In contrast to my basics, these items have a lot more color and most of them are a lot more difficult to mix and match. 

Shoes

In spring and summer I wear sneakers most of the time. They are comfy, easy to walk in and keep my feet nice and breezy. I would wear them year round if that wasn't too cold.
Because I decided to invest in my new basic boots, I will take these old ragged sneakers for one more spin this year.  



Hats

Spring can be warm and sunny, or cold and snowy. To make sure I can keep my head protected, I have included my winter-hat for cold days and a cap for those sunny spring gardening days. 


Jumpsuit

I love this item. It is super comfy with sneakers and can be dressed up with some pretty shoes like my flats or heels. I can almost smell the lazy Sundays.


Dresses

My beloved dresses. I have chosen my pretty blue dress and a basic little black dress. These can both be styled for serious occasions or fun casual occasions. 


Legging

A crazy legging to go with my little black dress. I love the super crazy print.


Skirt

I made this skirt with my mom. I love the big flowers and I love the fit. Of course it helps that this item is tailored especially for me. This skirt is perfect for spring.


Vests

Dutch weather is warm, then cold, then warm again. Vests are perfect to accommodate this bipolar weather. The chunky white one is loosely knit so still airy enough for warmer days. The Aztec print makes my basic t shirt and jeans outfits instantly brighter. 


So these are my 10 spring capsule items. I love that they add a bright spot in my wardrobe. After all those dark winter days I am in desperate need of a little color. 
And again, laying it all out on my bed, I can see it really is enough. No need for a new spring new me kind of shopping spree. Money, time and energy saved! 



Curious how I started dressing with only 33 items? Check out my struggle in my very first project 333 blogpost.

Curious about project 333 and/or want to start your own capsule and save buckets of time, energy and money? Check out this awesome blog from Courtney Carver.

Are you already on the minimalist train?


No comments:

Post a Comment