Sunday 11 October 2015

Project 333 Autumn 2015

Autumn has been slow to start this year so my wardrobe switch is a little late.
Thanks to a wonderful vacation to Greece we got to enjoy a little more summer and thus my summer wardrobe got an extended stay.

Now temperatures are dropping in Dutchy land, foggy mornings are a thing again and I longed for scarves and vests and darker colours. 



Chinese dress


This dress is my all time favorite. Autumn is the time for a lot of birthdays in my family and this dress accompanies me to a lot of them. It is a piece from King Louie. A Dutch brand that makes very pretty, feminine quality dresses. 



Galaxy leggings


I get so many compliments on my crazy galaxy leggings. They are perfect to spice up an ordinary black dress. 




Grey vest


I am the biggest baby about being cold. I seriously live in this vest. They soft grey colour goes with everything and the length makes any outfit more modest. 



Long boots


I love wearing heels to special occasions, but the wet Dutch Autumn weather makes wearing my pumps almost impossible. These boots give me little height, but they are still comfy enough to walk on. 


Little black dress


This delicate piece is a bit hard to photograph right. The fabric is thin but warm and very soft. The feminine cut makes this a perfect dress for date nights. It is a dress by the awesome fairtrade clothing brand Studio Jux. Made in Nepal by woman who earn an honest living, I treat this dress like the loved treasure it is.

 Denim skirt


This cutie comes out only in fall and returns when winter arrives. Truth be told, I don't wear this one often because it is not very versatile nor very practical, but I love it too much to give up. So the coming months I will make an effort to wear it as often as possible. 


Purple dress


The other star in my party outfit options. This dress is also by the lovely King Louie and sports their signature heart ajour pattern. This dress is warm and more forgiving (read: less tight in the tummy area). 


Green scarf


Because I am a big baby, I wear this darling mostly indoors. It is a circle scarf and it keeps my neck and shoulders plenty warm. 


Fluffy sneakers


These faux leather sneakers with a faux fur lining keep my feet plenty warm and comfy. 


Fox hat


Autumn can be very cold or weirdly warm in Dutchy land. For those frosty days and early mornings I have this cute beanie with fox ears. Yes I look weird and childish in them. Yes I love them. No I do not feel ashamed. Haha.


So this is my Autumn edition for the seasonal items to complement my basics. Have you switched to a fall wardrobe yet? 



No comments:

Post a Comment